English Corner,
that was my English course name since i lived in Passar Mudik in 2007, and that was also name of my blog n 2010..
that i changed just now.
A friend of mine who runs an English course has the same name as I had.
I didn't confess to her in order to avoid misunderstanding and i told my husband as soon as i knew about that 'the same' thing to order a new flag for my course.
I had many new names instead like Planet English School, English Galaxy, still the same?
Ok, I'll change to Shally English Course, still the same? alright, Whatever English course.
In fact, no problem with my unlicensed name.
Unfortunately, I can't save the friendship. She knew about the name by someone unknown and got mad at me (well, i can feel that).
Then why should this 'unknown' informant informed her without asking my explanation first?? without reminded me first if she labeled her self as a good person not a bad one.
Me, i never ever want to hurt someone else (that is also one reason i hide the name) maybe i did wrong, i feel so sorry but then it makes me know now that i have to be more aware of everything and anything against me. Chayoo!!



No comments:
Post a Comment