Sunday, September 18, 2011

English Jokes

Here I got WitSense blog:

People, There is no problem so big that it cannot be run away from or laugh at!

Here are some jokes, people. Some might find it funny, some might not. Humor depends on so many factors, biases, whatever... But read them anyway. Hehe..


1. Farmer Jack's special chicken which costs $1000 lays square eggs.
>That's an expensive chicken. Can it talk as well?
Sure, but it only says one thing.
>And what's that?
OUCH!

2. Crime in New York is very bad. Last week a man said to me.
>Do you want to buy a watch?
Let me see it first, I asked.
>Keep your voice down, he said. The man next to you is still wearing it.

3. Teacher: Your son almost got a black eye today, Mrs Smith.
Parent: Oh, what happened?
Teacher: I controlled myself.

4. An employee received $50 too much in his pay but didn't mention it to his boss. However the boss eventually noticed his error and the following week, he deducted the $50 from the employee's wages.
> Hey, said the employee. I'm $50 short this week.
You didn't say anything last week when you were paid $50 too much
>No, replied the employee. I can forgive you for making one mistake, but when it happens twice, it's time to speak up!

5. My husband is very upset about his weight
>Why?
Yesterday, he decided to weigh himself, so he stood on the talking weighing machine in the town center
>What did it say?
ONE AT A TIME, PLEASE.

6. Why are you looking so depressed
>I've just been to the doctor and he told me I would have to take a pill everyday for the rest of my life.
That's not too bad.
>He only gave me 25 Pills.


Haha.. For me, they are really funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment